Bo Davis founded The Davis Firm in 2008 with the goal of bringing Big Law patent litigation expertise to his own local firm. Born and raised in East Texas, Bo knows the local courts and customs inside and out. It’s that unique combination of experience and history that sets him apart.
Bo prides himself on serving clients as more than just local counsel though. When clients bring a case to him, they know they’re getting a true partner who’s going to help them strategically throughout the process. That commitment to achieving results is what brings many of his clients back when they need patent and intellectual property representation.
With success on both sides of the docket, Bo represents large corporations and individual inventors with equal passion and dedication. His experience includes patent and intellectual property claims involving technologies and products ranging from pharmaceuticals to semiconductors.
J.D., Baylor University School of Law, 2004
B.A., Rhodes College, cum laude, 2000
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Texas Bar Association
- The Honorable T. John Ward American Inn of Court, Member
- Eastern District of Texas Bar Association, Member
- Smith County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Texas, 2004
- Colorado, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2004
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit, 2004