As a former software engineer, Deb Coleman brings a distinct problem-solving approach to the practice of law. Deb grew up in Austin, Texas, and attended the University of Texas, where she received a B.A. in Computer Science and Spanish. She then worked for Intel Corporation for three years before returning to Austin for law school.
Previously with Kenyon & Kenyon and the Albritton Law Firm, Deb joined The Davis Firm as Of Counsel in 2015. Deb’s practice focuses on patent and trademark litigation.
J.D., The University of Texas at Austin
B.A., The University of Texas at Austin
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The Honorable T. John Ward American Inn of Court, Member
- Texas Women Lawyers (Board of Directors, 2011-2014)
- Texas, 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2009
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit, 2010